KNITTING GAL

September 17, 2009

I have been busy working on my Christmas afghan for the living room. I felt like crocheting so I have made it out of granny squares. When it is finished I will post picture. So far it is a work in progress. I am knitting heavy weight socks for hubby in a lovely tweedy green and have purchased the items needed to try out knitting two socks at the same time on two circular needles. Found a good book on the subject and will try out within the next week or so. I want to get the other socks off of the many double pointed needles I use now.








I am also knitting a lovely baby sweater for my physical therapist who is expecting in January. It is in white, Softy Baby by Red Heart Yarn and is a pattern from Easy Baby Knits. So far I love it.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I can't wait to see your Christmas afghan. I love all things Christmas.