Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog. I've been tagged by cactus needles(sorry I am not sure of your name) and Nancy.
- I have been knitting for 25 years and I still consider myself an intermediate knitter. I am also a librarian that runs knitting group at our library.
- My favorite cable station is TCM. I love movies from the 1930's & 1940's.
- I have a Golden Retriever named Oliver. He is a scamp.
- My favorite t.v. show of all time is: I love Lucy. Seinfeld is a close second.
- I love big band music, especially Glenn Miller. Honest it is the best.
- I was born in the 1950's (no fair to say exactly).
- I have three lovely children (notice I mentioned the dog first. I wonder what that means?) that are in college or just finished!
Wow that was fun. I almost put in a few more.