KNITTING GAL

October 28, 2007

Fall Into Autumn package arrived!!!
















This is the first swap I have ever done and it was so much fun. Thank You Alanna, my package arrived on Saturday while I was painting my bedroom. I put it aside with great restraint so that I could take pictures of all the fun. Here they are:

1. I carefully opened my box of goodies. Look at the lovely paper and the oh so nice card.

2. This is what I found inside. All wrapped up so pretty. I hold my breath and then I attack each package!

































3. Look at all my loot! Thank you Alanna, everything is wonderful and the dishcloths are so beautiful I don't know if I can use them. Thanks for the awesome patterns and I am afraid some of the candy is gone already! The Bee soap is wonderful and I look forward to using it. Also I love Moose Munch and have hidden it from the wild moose that is loose in my house! The hand dyed cotton yarn is, well I am running out of adjectives, but let me say that is is pretty darn nice. You sure know how to pack a goody box. Thank You very much. What fun I had. I can't wait to do it again.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you got some gret loot. Swapping is great fun. Thanks for visiting my blog on commenting on my yarn. I really do love it. Until next time...

Alana said...

I'm glad you received your box, and am so happy that you liked it. I had great fun putting it together for you!!

You are very welcome!

Lapdog Creations said...

Great swap loot!

Natalie Rush said...

Your package looks awesome!! When I sent my first swap package I was so nervous but I think as long as you send something thoughtful most people love it. :) Everyone loves getting mail with yarn goodies!!

Cindy said...

What lovely pressies! Grover sends a big WOOF to Oliver. I'm so glad you got your package. Aren't they a blast?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your note on my site. I love yours. I've never done a swap but after seeing the great loot you received maybe I can find someone to swap with too.
Enjoy!

Grace said...

Alanna is fantastic, I had her in K1T2 swap and I too fell inlove with the candy she supplied. Alanna should go into the gift basket business!! I am glad you had a good first swap

Cactusneedles said...

Great stuff!! Ella says "hi" to Oliver! Take care.

Meg said...

How exciting! You have a treasure trove of yummies there...

FRM115 said...

wow! awesome swap stuff! we have such good swap karma down our line. =)

ps- re: skull/bug dishcloth. duh! now i see it! but the idea of it being is cool insect was pretty neat too.