KNITTING GAL

September 14, 2007

Yeah....finally found the weekly question.......



Is my face red. I have been having the worst time figuring out the ins and out of the Fall into Autumn dishcloth swap. Not that the gals running it haven't been angels to me. They have patiently answered every inane question of mine. I finally figured out my problem. I had the data from a past blog entry for the Fall Into Autumn page in my HTML for the button. The shoe finally dropped this afternoon when I used the link I was sent by the coordinator instead of using my button. And viola! There was all the info I had been looking for. Thick as a brick. I am all set now and planning such goodies for my swap partner. I want to also say hello to my secret pal and wish you a happy weekend. Thanks for reading my rant.....I feel better now.........




Fall into Autumn Dishcloths
First week Topic Question.

Now that in some geographic locations the weather is starting to turn cooler, do you change the type of yarn(s) you knit/crochet with? If so, what do you now knit/crochet with instead and why? If not, why do you not switch and what do you knit/crochet with?
Well, I tend to knit whatever I feel like. I don't work according to season. I will use cotton and put the item away until warmer months. But I don't knit outside with heavy yarns in the Summer. I tend to stick to smaller and lighter projects. I do like the colors of Autumn and Winter versus the spring and summer colors.

No comments: